Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekend in Brooklyn

In more moto-related news, I went to down to Brooklyn last Saturday for the first annual Brooklyn Invitational Kustom motorcycle show. We spent a few hours taking in the vibe with a solid line up of bikes outside and a small but impressive gallery of custom scoots inside. It was held at the Autumn Bowl, which is a sick skater-built space, with some very interesting architecture. the pics here aren't so hot, but the photo coverage at hated of the world tell the story well. The rest of my afternoon were spent well on the water with some friends, and taking a solid hike through Williamsburg to the train, and running the gauntlet of Chinatown as well. If I'm in New York and I appear to be anything less than pumped about living, check my pulse, Because I truly love it there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OH YEAH.
Photobucket

1 comment: